Versions Compared

Key

  • This line was added.
  • This line was removed.
  • Formatting was changed.

...

Date/TimeCommentsDocRecording
6-4-19, 9 pm Eastern

Reviewed and addressed comments

  • Created epics for different project groups
 O-RAN SC Ver A SW Requirements 20190604a.docx
7-30-19, 9 pm

Reviewed epics

  • INT-A-F212 clarification added in annex for PNF registration
  • RICNRT-A-F10 for OSC  Rel A ?
  • INF-A-F01 epic clarification needed from Paul Carver
  • INT-A-F013 - recruit Eliza Celenti to stand up OTF framework for Rel A
  • RICAPP-A-F110 - UE Monitor for slicing
    • Jun Hyuk Song to provide clarification of this epic, UE-NIB, overlap with UE Manager xApp
O-RAN SC Ver A SW Requirements 20190730a.docx
8-1-19, 9 am

Reviewed Epics

Start planning for Release B - Can we use JIRA for the planning phase in addition to the Word doc?

Move Release planning cadence to once a week. Alternate between evening and day every other week.

Where is the Integration and Test Environment? How do we set up the test env? Couple of possibilities. Check with John Murray

  • Tlab (AT&T)
  • OTIC (O-RAN Test and Integration Centre - Asia/Europe/North America (inter-connected)
  • Windriver lab ?
  • CMCC ?


9/26/19, 9am

OSC and WG review meeting 1

View file
nameDOC status report update.pptx
height250
View file
nameInfra Status Update.mh (002).pptx
height250
View file
nameIntegration Status Update.pptx
height250
View file
nameNear-RT RIC Status Update.pptx
height250
View file
nameNear-RT RIC xApps Status Update.pptx
height250
View file
nameNon-RT RIC Status Update.pptx
height250
View file
nameOAM Status Update.pptx
height250
View file
nameODUHIGH Status Update.pptx
height250
View file
nameODULOW Status Update.pptx
height250
View file
nameOSC_WG_review.pptx
height250
View file
nameSIM-Status-Update.pptx
height250




WG review meeting 1 recording
1/7/2020, 9pm

Recording: https://zoom.us/rec/share/_OxuJb3Z8mdOSa_xwR_UQoIzMrTmaaa8h3Ie_KUMzRvkdqfAxahEtx8_Z-VE0OmU?startTime=1578448750000

Bronze release documents

Epics spreadsheet: RSAC_Bronze_release_planning.xlsx

Traffic steering use case: RSAC_Bronze_Use Case-Traffic Steering QoE.doc

Health check use case: RSAC_Bronze_HealthCheck_UseCase.docx



2/17/2020, 11pm EST

Discussed Bronze at a glance updates from each OSC project. Slides - 

View file
nameOSC_Bronze_2_17_20.pptx
height250

Recording: https://zoom.com.cn/rec/share/y-5fF-rq-iBJYLfoyx6CS6gtMt_beaa82nQe_aFfzhmqSgBfY2bDWzQ6NNFNWim9




2/19/2020, 11pm EST

Viavi presented a range of simulators that will be valuable for OSC use case testing and validation. Slides - 

View file
nameVIAVI ORAN OSC High Level Overview 2020Feb01E Ex.pdf
height250

Action: Discuss in OSC TOC meeting regarding Viavi 



3/3/2020,

9 am EST

Bronze rel. – PTL reports from RICAPP, O-CU, ODU HIGH

Recording: https://zoom.us/rec/share/3-Z5A7P6xD1LWY3A-WfueZU7F4Haeaa80XcZr_UJz4r4zGY2XeS31gnPK9QG9tA?startTime=1583287601000 

O-CU

View file
nameO-CU project progress 20200218.pptx
height250



3/10/2020

9 pm EDT

Bronze rel. – PTL reports from ODU LOW, INT

Recording: https://zoom.us/rec/share/4OFfdZDh-FJLeInJslP2Zq94RJy9eaa803UdqfVYyS1yYKZBLNg2trHEvI1-dNQ?startTime=1583888670000



3/26/2020

9 am EDT

Recording: https://zoom.us/rec/share/5M5-c6jQq19Ie6_Esxjya-l5QIK7eaa81CkX-_EPz0ck7uwj9UffQWKJEx-zgI2E

Viavi's short term and long term proposal for OSC  

View file
nameVIAVI ORAN OSC Proposed Test Setups 2020Mar C Ex.pdf
height250



4/9/2020 

9 am EDT

Meeting Recording:
https://zoom.us/rec/share/_O1XaLvRq1hIbtLJ9BHwC_IaG97kT6a82iJN__oOy03-Jo1PbYyzxOVn-laYgrt_

ENGWEI KOO to setup meeting with Rittwik Jana Ron Shacham to discuss Viavi simulation parameters for traffic steering 

Sachin Srivastava Ganesh Shenbagaraman to setup meeting with ENGWEI KOO to discuss Viavi testing with O-DU HIGH

Martin Skorupski to draw up some some slides on cherry release requirement for s/w mgmt of X-RAN RU to O-RAN RU

Alex Stancu to setup meeting with Ron Shacham for 4/13 on E2 simulator enhancement



4/28/2020

9 PM EDT

Meeting Recording: rsac-20200428.mp4



5/12/2020 9 PM EDT

Topic: Cherry release planning
Start Time : May 12, 2020 09:00 PM

Meeting Recording:
https://zoom.us/rec/share/_MNPDa358UdLU6_z5WOFSoU5RoD9eaa81XVI8_ZbmkcBCuOWw4yrnsdVdhi8p5EC

RSAC requesting PTLs to start suggesting EPICS for Cherry




5/26

INF project cherry epics



6/18

Sachin Srivastava Zhimin Yuan to discuss on bronze maintenance release testing (P5 msg exchange, etc.)

Xiaohua Zhang to check for testing possibilities for DU-LOW and DU-HIGH at Windriver 

Rittwik Jana Lusheng Ji to check on OSC lab status for L1 stack  by 6/30

ENGWEI KOO to check with Ken and Ultan on Viavi providing sim log files for TS scenario by 6/30

ENGWEI KOO to share common config file IOT profile between O-RU, DU-Low and DU-high 


View file
nameCopy of OSC_RSAC_IOT_Profiles_Jun.15_C_Rel_update.xlsx
height150

Common IOT profile 


7/16/2020

9 AM EDT

  • O-DU and O-RU stub testing (Bronze maint.) (Zhimin Yuan , Lusheng Ji ); Have access to the box, waiting for Windriver to complete SW install before their SW can be installed
  • KPIMON xAPP integration with Near-RT RIC (Matti Hiltunen , Ron ShachamENGWEI KOO )
    • Working with Samsung and Near-RT RIC, problem with Subscription Mgr
    • E2SIM has Viavi Schema and has demonstrated flow, waiting on 10 minute playback file from Viavi.
    • Viavi indicates file wont be available until 7/24. Could work and lower risk with shorter file, Viavi will look into that.
  • Cherry SMO Proposal (Martin Skorupski , Tracy Van Brakle )
    • Proposal presented
    • Discussion on external SMO open source alignment (John Keeney )
    • Discussed possibility of sub-project instead of new project (John Keeney )
  • SMO LCM and Application Deploy Scenarios (Martin Skorupski )


7/28

9 PM EST

O-DU High status (PPT attached)

View file
nameODU High Status_29Jul.pptx
height150


8/18

9 PM EST

  • Discussion regarding O-CU MVP requirements for OSC
    • Implement HO for traffic steering, defer E1 interface for Cherry
    • Ganesh Shenbagaraman to raise topic to TOC for 8/19
  • Discussion regarding OSC and TIFG MVP requirements 

Meeting Recording:
https://zoom.us/rec/share/3NIlIoHd5nlIQoWX90_TX6A-T4XLaaa8gXca_qdbxElpW9nzSwAkkYnIq3rVWIHt

Access Password: zYN&Hv3s

TIFG-OSC meeting slides

View file
nameTIFG-2020.08.18-TIFG-I-Joint meeting with OSC RSAC on MVP Blueprints v1.0 Ex (002).pptx
height150


9/1

9 PM EST

  • Discussion about OSC lab setup and timelines for testing and integration


    Week starting

    Sept 7 – Configure Intel servers and install OS (windriver, server 1)

    Sept 14 – O-DU Low software installation and unit testing with stub RU simulator (server 1)

    Sept 21 – O-DU High software installation and unit testing with stub CU simulator (server 1)

    Sept 21 – Viavi O-RU emulator, O-CU emulator, EPC installation on (Server 2)

    Sept 28 –  O-CU software installation and unit testing (Server 2)

    Oct 5 – O-DU high and O-CU unit testing

    Oct 19 – UE attachment and HO test

    Oct 26 – UE attachment and HO test


    The OSC lab server addresses are

    Server 1

    Management IP 192.168.4.29

    Interface 1 192.168.41.190


    Server 2

    Management IP 192.168.4.30

    Interface1 192.168.41.191



9/15

9 PM EST

Intel servers configured in OSC lab for O-DU testing

Intel and Radisys installing DU-low and DU-high s/w this week; SCTP libraries need to be installed; Sphoorthi Dayanandto reach out to Rich for help

Ganesh Shenbagaraman checking internally for compatibility for O-CU s/w contribution from Radisys (closed source)

Ron Shacham to provide simulated trace files to Alex Stancu  from Viavi sim into SIM repo  

Rittwik Jana David Kinsey to draft preliminary plan for D release;  

Requesting All PTLs to start thinking about D release work epics and Cherry flow over items


Meeting Recording: 

https://zoom.us/rec/share/kqC7KdRNI3DMrDUNktdYl5OCw49pLaDtvq18hFYByNYixatyCBf9kLomcrngPsoU.GuHU_cB9kpTPc80W Passcode: Qw*z$6Zb 



10/13

9 PM EST

Meeting Recording

https://zoom.us/rec/share/H6b2727deGhaKnuwuNHs4MF7i3Zao3y-gqMeY_WCYRj6WLI8Q6MzZjhjMJXyKLuU.H8QvANEkzqHlJ6R6 (Access Passcode: h&k2htXH)

Martin Skorupski to perform code review for O1 requested by Sphoorthi Dayanand

Zhimin Yuan Sphoorthi Dayanand to set up debugging session for pairwise O-DU low O-DU high testing

Rittwik Jana , Rich Wright to check if P3000 card in O-DU low server (192.168.50.190) is connected correctly in OSC lab