- N.K. Shankaranarayanan Presentation of slides discussed in past weeks at RSAC call today. See above.
- Based on discussion of topics on : https://wiki.onap.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=162105284
- Recording: (second half of) https://zoom.us/rec/share/D3ZkRsAQ1lu9QY1zomJmAnmXzAUL3FTWJSFqCPDIUKVmZ96HbEu7DQLy34yidjDe.GMyDeZXm34UwgOSR
- Excellent session to make people aware / motivated about overlaps, with concrete opportunity for better alignment & engagement.
- Seshu Kumar Mudiganti We also need to concentrate on Non think about Non functional aspects, such as scalability, security, energy usage. John Keeney Those are costly. Trade off against resources available for functional aspects. Do we need to find out if there is a preference for functional vs non-functional?
- Lots of hard work to do. We will try to identify concrete follow ups.
- Lets continue on the areas we already have good alignment, & strengthen focus on newer potential areas, as described int he slides.