Demo on how to deploy the near-RT RIC, compile and connect the E2 simulator, compile the hello-world go xapp and how use the dms_cli to deploy it: DEMO
Demo of other features
Schedule, see calendar for May-24.
Note that for the project meeting in two weeks from now, Thoralf will be on holiday (Jun-2 - Jun-10). Release tasks we handle by e-mail.
Near-RT RIC platform (we might change the order of demos in the beginning of the meeting)
- 10 min Deploying the F release (Sandeep & co )
- 10 min RIC-886 Support two SCTP streams in same association for global (support functions) and functional procedures (ric services) (Sandeep Kumar)
- 10 min RIC-888 query interface in nodeb-rnib for querying RAN functions by OID - demo was held on Jul-19 as part of the project meeting (fast forward to minute 00:14:51 in the zoom recording from 2022-07-19
- RIC-916 new reconnect timer in E2 to reject new connect for x seconds - demo was held on Jun-21 as part of the project meeting (fast forward to minute 00:08:30 in zoom recording from 2022-06-21)
- 10 min RIC-906 time-series (influxdb) wrapper (Mohammad Arif & co)
- 15 min E2APv2.0 support in E2mgr (Subhash Kumar Singh)
- 10 min A1 mediator implementation in golang (Naman Gupta)
- 10 min demo of the xapp-frame-py enhancements for subscription management and others (Erkki) demo was held on Oct-11 as part of the project meeting (fast forward to minute 00:10:30 in zoom recording from 2022-10-11
Near-RT RIC xApp project
- 10 min Traffic Steering xApp (Alexandre Huff)
- 10 Min A1 Mediator Nanobot test Automation + Rest API implementation - Amit & Team
- 10 Min RIC subscription delete
- KPIMON xApp - Amit & team
Please upload slides as attachment to this demo page.