Time & Location:
Meeting Detail: Times & Joining Info
Wednesdays at 16:00 UTC in Summer (DST), 17:00 UTC in Winter !
- Ensure you are signed into your Zoom account to join.
- Meeting ID: 890 6970 8424.
- See the Calendar: (https://lists.o-ran-sc.org/g/main/calendar)
- NOTE: During the "Daylight Savings Time" changeover periods (US vs Europe vs Asia) the time of the meetings may fluctuate.
- Summer Daylight Savings time eventually stabilizes to: 9am PDT | 12pm EDT | 16:00 UTC | 17:00 BST | 18:00 CEST | 19:00 EEST | 21:30 IST | 00:00 CST (Thurs) | 01:00 JST (Thurs)
- Winter (non-DST) time eventually stabilizes to: 9am PST | 12pm EST | 17:00 UTC | 17:00 GMT | 18:00 CET | 19:00 EET | 22:30 IST | 01:00 CST (Thurs) | 02:00 JST (Thurs)
- (During Winter→Summer DST changeover follow US time. Summer→Winter DST changeover follow Europe time
- Meeting ID: 890 6970 8424
- You will need a Participant ID so you will need to join the meeting from a Zoom client first to get this.
- Dial in: (Local numbers)
- +1 646 558 8656 US (New York)
- +49 30 5679 5800 Germany
- +49 69 3807 9883 Germany
- +353 1 240 8941 Ireland
- +46 8 4468 2488 Sweden
- +46 8 5016 3827 Sweden
- +358 3 4109 2129 Finland
- +358 9 7252 2471 Finland
Please checkout the calendars:
See also / co-located (ONAP/O-RAN-SC/SMO - Meeting)
Cancelled today due to O-RAN Alliance F2F and LFN DTF events:
- LFN Developer & Testing Forum - 13-16 February
O-RAN Alliance F2F - 13-17 February , Prague
OSC SMO project calls now move to its own time slot - alternate Thursdays
See OSC RSAC Calendar: https://wiki.o-ran-sc.org/display/RSAC/calendars
See also OSC Meetings calendar: https://lists.o-ran-sc.org/g/main/calendar
(Note this meeting to open to anyone, including non-ORAN members)
We will maintain this slot for ONAP Alignment, and try flag issues/question to/from SMO meetings.
See also OSC AIML Project meeting notes